Expert Methods, Inc. offers an industry-leading benefit package:
- Employer-funded retirement plans (up to 25% of salary)
- 100% tuition and book assistance for career-enhancing curriculums
- Employer-funded health, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- Employer-funded life insurance
We are currently accepting resumes for system and software engineering positions in the Washington, DC area.
Suitable candidates will possess, as a minimum, the following qualifications:
- B.S./B.A. (or equivalent experience) in an engineering or physical science discipline
- Proven ability to contribute to team-oriented problem solving
- Self-motivating work ethic
- Strong customer-relationship focus
- Software development experience
Superior candidates will possess one or more of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of software and/or system engineering experience
- Software engineering experience: Object oriented design and analysis techniques, C/C++, Java, Visual C++, Visual BASIC, Web development
- System engineering experience: Requirements analysis, Interface definition, Distributed architecture design
- Integration & Test experience: Unit, System, Formal Qualification, COTS
- Satellite domain experience: TT&C, Flight software, Ground software, Operations software, Mission planning, Flight dynamics
Please submit resumes and employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Expert Methods, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
Applicants may require U.S. Citizenship and be subject to a comprehensive background investigation.